2021 Soldier Field Parking Program for Chicago Bears Games
Premium Parking Space Sales
You may bypass the Random Selection Process used to select Bears’ season ticket holders eligible to purchase season parking passes at a facility in the immediate vicinity of Soldier Field by purchasing season Premium Parking passes now for the South Lot, or at the Adler Lot for Chicago Bears’ games during the 2020 NFL season. Except for a change to the pass printing & distribution, this process is similar to the one that was used in the Soldier Field Parking Program for Bears games last season.
Beginning this season, all parking passes will be e-mailed to customers. Season pass customers will need to print and bring the appropriate pass with them to the game. Parking booklets will no longer be printed and mailed. With the ability to print the passes yourself, the ability to transfer the passes to someone else if you choose not to attend a game will become more convenient.
Reservations for the purchase of season Premium Parking passes will be approved and processed on a first come, first serve basis. Once a parking facility is listed as “SOLD OUT”, please check back at a later time to see if more Premium Parking has been made available.
The cost of season Premium Parking at the South Lot, or at the Adler Lot for the ten (10) games – including two (2) pre-season games and eight (8) regular season games is $1,100.00, plus a $18.50 Administrative Service Fee (a total cost of $1,118.50). You will receive an e-mail from Parkmobile confirming your purchase once the purchase process has been completed.
Additional 2021 Parking Program Details
● Accessible parking spaces for the physically challenged are available. Parking in accessible spaces for the physically challenged requires a current government issued physically challenged parking vehicle license plate or hang tag that is issued to an occupant of the vehicle. Complimentary golf cart shuttle service to and from the Premium parking facilities and the stadium is available for the physically challenged.
NOTE: Accessible parking at all Parking Program facilities requires the driver of the vehicle to present the correct parking pass for the facility to the parking facility attendant. Patrons without the correct parking pass will not be permitted to enter that parking facility.
● SP+ GAMEDAY (an SP+ operating group) reserves the right to change (i) the parking facilities of this program, and (ii) parking space assignments, when circumstances beyond their reasonable control make such facilities or spaces located within such facilities unavailable for parking.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. May I choose which facility I want to park at? Yes. Depending on supply Premium Parking is available at the South Lot and at the Adler Lot. Simply select the parking facility of your choice during the purchase process. You will receive an e-mail confirming your purchase of Premium Parking once the purchase process has been completed.
2. Is tailgating permitted? The State of Illinois and the City of Chicago have lifted restrictions allowing for tailgating at participating lots.
3. Will the Premium Parking Areas have accessible parking spaces for the physically challenged? Yes, there will be designated parking spaces for physically challenged patrons in the Premium Parking areas. A complimentary golf cart shuttle service to and from the parking facilities and the stadium is available for physically challenged patrons.
4. If I accept this offer, may I also register for the Random Selection Process? No. Due to space limitations, no season ticket holder may purchase more than one (1) season parking passes booklet for any of the Soldier Field lots and garages.
5. How will I receive confirmations and communications from Parkmobile? Parkmobile will send all notifications, announcements and confirmations about your Premium Parking privileges via e-mail to the e-mail address that was provided when you purchased your season parking passes. Therefore, a registrant’s e-mail service must allow them to receive e-mails from parkmobile.io. The only way to purchase Premium Parking is via e-mail. Parkmobile will only send messages about Premium Parking via e-mail (no alternate methods of communication will be used).
6.When will the season Premium Parking passes that I purchased be e-mailed? You should receive an e-mail with a link to your parking passes and a map with routing directions specific to your assigned parking lot on or before Monday July 19th.
7. I have other questions. Who may I call? Please call the Parkmobile Customer Service Hotline at 1-866-296-3568; or you may call the Soldier Field Parking Hotline at (312) 235-7724.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
a. The cost of season Premium Parking passes in 2021 for ten (10) games (8 regular season and 2 pre-season games) is $1,100.00. In addition to the $1,100.00 parking cost, you will also be charged a $18.50 Administrative Service Fee. When you register and purchase your season Premium Parking passes, a charge of $1,118.50 will be applied to your credit card at that time.
b. Once the registration and facility assignment process for the 2021 Season Premium Parking Renewal program is complete a link to twelve (12) Premium Parking passes will be e-mailed to you. You should receive this e-mail and a map with routing directions specific to your assigned parking lot on or before Monday July 20th. The twelve parking passes will include one (1) pass for each of two (2) pre-season games, one (1) pass for each of eight (8) regular season home games, one (1) pass for a possible Conference Playoff game and one (1) pass for a possible Conference Championship game.
c. The $1,100.00 season Premium Parking cost does NOT include the Premium Parking cost for a potential Conference Playoff game or for a potential Conference Championship game. In the event the Bears host a Conference Playoff game or the Conference Championship game, additional payment will be required for these games. We will advise all season parking pass holders of playoff parking payment options (cash, credit card, online, etc.) in advance of any home playoff game.
d. If you contact Parkmobile to report lost or stolen Premium Parking passes, the passes will be deactivated and will not be able to be used to enter the assigned parking facility. Replacement of a lost parking pass or parking passes booklet will be processed and e-mailed for a non-refundable replacement fee of $30.00.
e. SP+ GAMEDAY, Parkmobile and Stadium Management do not guard or assume care, custody or control of your vehicle or its contents; and is not responsible for fire, theft, damage or loss. The parking patron alone is responsible for the parking and locking of his or her vehicle. SP+ GAMEDAY and Parkmobile only provide a license to park; and no bailment is created.
f. The parking offered in this program is a revocable license. Any unruly behavior, failure to comply with the Parking Policies or the Chicago Bears Fan Code of Conduct, or illegal activity may lead to the revocation of this license.
Patrons must park in marked parking spaces. Patrons cannot buy or save parking spaces for tailgating or late arriving patrons. Backing into parking stalls is not permitted. Vehicles must be parked in the space designated by the parking attendant. Management reserves the right to clear drive aisles to allow space for vehicles to pass.
Oversized Vehicles / Limousines
Cash parking is available at the Adler Planetarium Lot, on a first-come, first-served basis for $160. Oversized vehicles (bus, camper or any vehicle that does not fit inside the lines of one designated regular-size parking space) can be reserved at the Adler Lot for $160 plus a $5 transaction fee by visiting SoldierField.ClickAndPark.com. When available, buses and RVs can also park at the 31st St. McCormick Place Lot B for $80.
Parking Passes are required to park in the North Garage, the Waldron Deck, the South Lot and the East Museum Lot. No Cash Parking is available at these parking facilities. For easy identification, game day parking passes must be displayed on the front dashboard of all vehicles as you approach the stadium, and remain displayed while parked in the facility. Only Bears season ticket holders are eligible to purchase season parking passes. Due to space limitations, no season ticket holder may purchase more than one (1) season parking passes booklet for any of the Soldier Field and Museum Campus parking facilities.
Hours of Operation and Access
All Soldier Field and Museum Campus parking facilities will open four (4) hours prior to kickoff. All of these parking facilities will close two (2) hours after the conclusion of a day game or immediately after the conclusion of a night game. These parking facilities may close earlier at the discretion of Stadium Management and the Chicago Park District.
In and Out Parking Privileges
In and out parking privileges are not permitted.
The State of Illinois and the City of Chicago have lifted restrictions allowing for tailgating at participating lots.
Tailgating is only allowed in the Adler Lot, South Lot, on the upper level (only) of the Waldron Deck, in the 31st Street and Moe Drive Lot (Lot B) only of the Southwest Facilities at McCormick Place, and in the Family Friendly (alcohol free) parking lots south of the Adler Planetarium. Tailgating both during games and after night games is prohibited.
Party set-ups and grills may not impede access to parking spaces or the safe flow of vehicle and pedestrian traffic through the facility drive-lanes. For patrons' safety, oil based deep fryers, tents, canopies, open fires and fire pits (whether covered or uncovered are also prohibited in all parking facilities included in this program).
While the Chicago Park District may permit picnics on the parklands, alcohol is not allowed. Patrons must adhere to all Chicago Park District rules and ordinances.
Tailgating both during games and after night games is prohibited at all Soldier Field Parking Program for Bears Games parking facilities. Tailgating is also prohibited after day games at the 24th Street and Moe Drive Lot (Lot E) of the Southwest Facilities at McCormick Place.
Vehicles parked in Parking Program open-air lots and garages are subject to a security search by authorized personnel who may be accompanied by a canine unit.
The following are not allowed in the Parking Program enclosed parking garages or open-air lots:
▪ Advertising banners or displays
▪ Disorderly conduct
▪ Oil-based deep fryers
▪ Picketing or political campaigning
▪ Saving parking spaces
▪ Tents or canopies of any size
▪ Tethered blimps, balloons or other oversized inflatables
▪ Weapons or fireworks
▪ Open fires, fire pits, and propane heaters are not permitted
▪ Propane tanks of 19 lb. capacity or greater
▪ Unmanned aircraft systems (drones)
▪ Alcohol is not permitted to leave the parking facilities
Sale or distribution of any unauthorized items or services – including merchandise and alcohol
NOTE: Hot coals must be emptied only in designated cans labeled “HOT COALS” that are provided in the parking facilities.
SP+ GAMEDAY reserves the right to revoke parking pass privileges in any case where a patron or a patron’s guests engage in rude, disorderly or offensive behavior.
CHICAGO BEARS FAN CODE OF CONDUCT
Help stop unBEARable fan behavior! For a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience, fans are required to abide by the team’s Code of Conduct. Please review the code at www.chicagobears.com/game-day/coming-to-the-game for the fan conduct video.
To report unBEARable fan behavior, fans may send a text messasge to 815-880-1920 and describe the issue and location where assistance is needed; or fans may call 312-235-7999. This service is available three (3) hours pregrame and one (1) hour postgame.
SP+ GAMEDAY manages the parking and on-site traffic operations at Soldier Field and the Museum Campus. We ask that patrons be respectful of the neighborhood surrounding Soldier Field. Most of the area is “Residential Zone" parking and is subject to parking violation citation. For additional information, please call the SP+ GAMEDAY Customer Service Hotline at (312) 235-7724; or visit www.chicagobears.com/game-day/az-guide for the Gameday A-Z Guide, soldierfield.net or soldierfieldparking.com.