2020 Soldier Field Parking Program for Chicago Bears Games
Premium Parking Renewal
If last season you purchased Premium Parking passes for Bears games played at Soldier Field you may renew these passes for the 2020 Chicago Bears season. The deadline to notify us of your desire to renew your Premium Parking passes for this season is 10:00 p.m. (CDT) on Friday, May 29th. Except for the addition of a limited number of Premium Parking spaces in the Burnham Harbor lot, the 2020 Premium Parking pass process is similar to the one that was used in the Soldier Field Parking Program for Bears games last season.
The cost of season Premium Parking at the South Lot, the East Museum Lot, the Adler Lot, and the Burnham Harbor Lot (new this season) for the ten (10) Bear home games – including two (2) pre-season games and eight (8) regular season games is $1,100.00, plus a $16.50 Administrative Service Fee (a total cost of $1,1116.50). When you log into the Parkmobile web site and request to renew your season Premium Parking Passes, NO PAYMENT will be charged at that time. You will receive an e-mail from Parkmobile confirming your request to purchase Premium Parking passes for the 2020 Chicago Bears season has been recorded.
When you register to renew your Premium Parking passes for this season, the website will ask you to identify your preferred parking Premium Parking lot. Parkmobile will endeavor to reassign you to park at the facility that you requested, but if they are unable to do so, you will be assigned privileges at the same facility where you parked last season. Parkmobile will send an e-mail to everyone that has renewed their Premium Parking passes for the 2020 season by no later than Tuesday, June 1st to notify them which facility they have been assigned to park at for this season.
Approximately 7 to 14 days prior to the Bears first home game you will be emailed payment and pass printing directions. Once your payment has been processed you will be able to access your twelve (12) parking passes. Season pass customers will need to print the appropriate pass and bring that pass with them to each game. The twelve (12) parking passes will include one (1) pass for each of two (2) pre-season games, one (1) pass for each of eight (8) regular season games, one (1) pass for a possible Conference Playoff game and one (1) pass for a possible Conference Championship game.
Mismanagement or improper duplication of parking passes can lead to revocation of your season passes and/or make you ineligible for future parking programs.
Your season Premium Parking cost does NOT include the parking cost of any potential post-season games. In the event the Bears host a post-season game (or games); additional payment will be required for these games. We will advise all season parking pass holders of playoff parking payment options (cash, credit card, online, etc.) in advance of any home playoff game.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. May I choose to park at the same facility where I parked last season? Yes. If you renew your season passes for Premium Parking you may choose to park at the same facility where you parked last season. When your register for your Premium Pass renewal just select the parking facility where you parked last season. You will receive an e-mail confirming your purchase of Premium Parking once the purchase process has been completed.
2. May I request to park at a different facility from the one that I parked at last season? Yes. If you renew and purchase season passes for Premium Parking, you may request to be reassigned to park at one of the other two (2) facilities where Premium Parking is currently available. The renewal and purchase of Premium Parking is currently available at the South Lot, at the East Museum Lot and at the Adler Lot. Simply select the parking facility of your choice during the purchase process. Once you have completed your purchase, you will receive an e-mail from Parkmobile confirming your purchase of season Premium Parking passes.
3. If I requested to be reassigned to a specific facility during the purchase process and I am later notified that my request was not fulfilled, will I still have Premium Parking privileges at the same facility where I parked last season? Yes. We will endeavor to reassign you to park at the specific facility that you requested; but if we are unable to do so, you will be assigned Premium Parking privileges at the same facility where you parked last season.
4. Is tailgating allowed? Tailgating is permitted in all Premium Parking areas, but tailgating during games and after night games is prohibited.
5. If I decline or fail to respond to this offer by the 10:00 p.m. (CDT) deadline on Friday, May 29th, may I still register to participate in the Random Selection Process; and if I am selected, purchase season parking passes at facilities near Soldier Field? Yes. Letters informing Bears season ticket holders about when they may register to enter the process that randomly selects Bears season ticket holders to be eligible to purchase season parking passes at the Adler Lot, the North Garage, the South Lot or the Waldron Deck will be distributed on Friday, May 29th.
6. How will I receive notifications and communication about my Premium Parking privileges? Parkmobile will send all notifications, announcements and confirmations about your Premium Parking privileges via e-mail to the e-mail address that was provided when you purchased your season parking passes. Therefore, a registrant’s e-mail service must allow them to receive e-mails from parkmobileglobal.com. The only way to purchase Premium Parking is via e-mail. Parkmobile will only send messages about Premium Parking via e-mail (no alternate methods of communication will be used).
7. How will I know which facility I have been assigned to park at and when will I be notified? By Friday, May 29th, Parkmobile will send an e-mail message to everyone that has renewed and purchased Premium Parking passes for the 2020 season to notify them which facility they have been assigned to park at for the season.
8. When will the season Premium Parking passes that I purchased be mailed? You should receive an e-mail with a link to your parking passes and a map with routing directions specific to your assigned parking lot on or before Monday July 20th.
9. What happens if my Premium Parking passes are lost or stolen? Please call the Parkmobile Customer Service Hotline at 866-296-3568. Parkmobile will deactivate the lost or stolen parking passes, charge your credit card a non-refundable replacement fee of $30.00, and promptly e-mail replacements to you. If an individual parking pass is lost or stolen, please contact Parkmobile as soon as possible. Mismanagement or improper duplication of parking passes can lead to revocation of your season passes and/or make you ineligible for future parking programs.
10. Who may I call if I have other questions? Please call the Parkmobile Customer Service Hotline at 866-296-3568; or for parking specific questions, please call the Soldier Field Parking Hotline at (312) 235-7724.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
a. The cost of season Premium Parking passes in 2020 for ten (10) games (8 regular season and 2 pre-season games) is $1,010.00. In addition to the $1,010.00 parking cost, you will also be charged a $16.50 Administrative Service Fee. When you register and purchase your season Premium Parking passes, a charge of $1,026.50 will be applied to your credit card at that time.
b. Once the registration and facility assignment process for the 2020 Season Premium Parking Renewal program is complete a link to twelve (12) Premium Parking passes will be e-mailed to you. You should receive this e-mail and a map with routing directions specific to your assigned parking lot on or before Monday July 20th. The twelve parking passes will include one (1) pass for each of two (2) pre-season games, one (1) pass for each of eight (8) regular season home games, one (1) pass for a possible Conference Playoff game and one (1) pass for a possible Conference Championship game.
c. The $1,100.00 season Premium Parking cost does NOT include the Premium Parking cost for a potential Conference Playoff game or for a potential Conference Championship game. In the event the Bears host a Conference Playoff game or the Conference Championship game, additional payment will be required for these games. We will advise all season parking pass holders of playoff parking payment options (cash, credit card, online, etc.) in advance of any home playoff game.
d. If you contact Parkmobile to report lost or stolen Premium Parking passes, the passes will be deactivated and will not be able to be used to enter the assigned parking facility. Replacement of a lost parking pass or parking passes booklet will be processed and e-mailed for a non-refundable replacement fee of $30.00.
e. SP+ GAMEDAY, Parkmobile and Stadium Management do not guard or assume care, custody or control of your vehicle or its contents; and is not responsible for fire, theft, damage or loss. The parking patron alone is responsible for the parking and locking of his or her vehicle. SP+ GAMEDAY and Parkmobile only provide a license to park; and no bailment is created.
f. The parking offered in this program is a revocable license. Any unruly behavior, failure to comply with the Parking Policies or the Chicago Bears Fan Code of Conduct, or illegal activity may lead to the revocation of this license.
Patrons must park in marked parking spaces. Patrons cannot buy or save parking spaces for tailgating or late arriving patrons. Backing into parking stalls is not permitted. Vehicles must be parked in the space designated by the parking attendant. Management reserves the right to clear drive aisles to allow space for vehicles to pass.
Oversized Vehicles / Limousines
Cash parking is available at the Adler Planetarium Lot, on a first-come, first-served basis for $150. Oversized vehicles (bus, camper or any vehicle that does not fit inside the lines of one designated regular-size parking space) can be reserved at the Adler Lot for $150 plus a $5 transaction fee by visiting SoldierField.ClickAndPark.com. When available, buses and RVs can also park at the 31st St. McCormick Place Lot B for $80.
Parking Passes are required to park in the North Garage, the Waldron Deck, the South Lot and the East Museum Lot. No Cash Parking is available at these parking facilities. For easy identification, game day parking passes must be displayed on the front dashboard of all vehicles as you approach the stadium, and remain displayed while parked in the facility. Only Bears season ticket holders are eligible to purchase season parking passes. Due to space limitations, no season ticket holder may purchase more than one (1) season parking passes booklet for any of the Soldier Field and Museum Campus parking facilities.
Hours of Operation and Access
All Soldier Field and Museum Campus parking facilities will open four (4) hours prior to kickoff. All of these parking facilities will close two (2) hours after the conclusion of a day game or immediately after the conclusion of a night game. These parking facilities may close earlier at the discretion of Stadium Management and the Chicago Park District.
In and Out Parking Privileges
In and out parking privileges are not permitted.
Tailgating is allowed on all Soldier Field Parking Program surface parking lots (East Museum Lot, South Lot, Adler Lot, and Family Friendly lots south of the Adler Planetarium); on the upper level of the Waldron Deck; and on the 31st St. and Moe Dr. Lot (Lot B) only of the Southwest Facilities at McCormick Place.
Party set-ups and grills may not impede access to parking spaces or the safe flow of vehicle and pedestrian traffic through the facility drive-lanes. Grills and open fires are strictly prohibited in all enclosed and/or covered parking areas (North Garage, lower level of Waldron Deck, Lakeside Center Underground Garage – Lot C – of the Southwest facilities at McCormick Place, and at all underground Millennium Garages). For patrons' safety, oil based deep fryers, tents and canopies are also prohibited in all parking facilities included in this program.
While the Chicago Park District may permit picnics on the parklands, alcohol is not allowed. Patrons must adhere to all Chicago Park District rules and ordinances.
Tailgating both during games and after night games is prohibited at all Soldier Field Parking Program for Bears Games parking facilities. Tailgating is also prohibited after day games at the 31st Street and Moe Drive Lot (Lot B) of the Southwest Facilities at McCormick Place. There is no tailgating after night games. Lots/garages will close immediately once cars have exited.
At this time we do not anticipate changes to Soldier Field tailgating policies due to Covid-19. However, stadium tailgating policies could change without notice based on best practice recommendations that may be made by public health experts, and/or the NFL.
Vehicles parked in Parking Program open-air lots and garages are subject to a security search by authorized personnel who may be accompanied by a canine unit.
The following are not allowed in the Parking Program enclosed parking garages or open-air lots:
▪ Advertising banners or displays
▪ Disorderly conduct
▪ Oil-based deep fryers
▪ Picketing or political campaigning
▪ Saving parking spaces
▪ Tents or canopies of any size
▪ Tethered blimps, balloons or other oversized inflatables
▪ Weapons or fireworks
▪ Open fires, fire pits, and propane heaters are not permitted
▪ Propane tanks of 19 lb. capacity or greater
▪ Unmanned aircraft systems (drones)
▪ Alcohol is not permitted to leave the parking facilities
Sale or distribution of any unauthorized items or services – including merchandise and alcohol
NOTE: Hot coals must be emptied only in designated cans labeled “HOT COALS” that are provided in the parking facilities.
SP+ GAMEDAY reserves the right to revoke parking pass privileges in any case where a patron or a patron’s guests engage in rude, disorderly or offensive behavior.
CHICAGO BEARS FAN CODE OF CONDUCT
Help stop unBEARable fan behavior! For a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience, fans are required to abide by the team’s Code of Conduct. Please use the link provided to review the code.
To report unBEARable fan behavior, fans may send a text message to 69050 and begin the message with “BEARS”, followed by a space, and describe the issue and location where assistance is needed; or fans may call (312) 235-7999. This service is available three hours pregame to one hour postgame.
SP+ GAMEDAY manages the parking and on-site traffic operations at Soldier Field and the Museum Campus. We ask that patrons be respectful of the neighborhood surrounding Soldier Field. Most of the area is “Residential Zone" parking and is subject to parking violation citation. For additional information, please call the SP+ GAMEDAY Customer Service Hotline at (312) 235-7724; or visit www.chicagobears.com/tickets-and-stadium/fan-services.html, soldierfield.net or soldierfieldparking.com.